Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Kroger Event Trip #2

So this is way late but I have been super busy! This event does continue through Today so get yourself over there!!!
It was one of my best hauls even with an awful cashier! ***Word to the wise: at the Provo Smith's, don't go in Marie's (middle age, brown hair, glasses) line if you have coupons. She made up her own rules and has no idea how to treat loyal customers or people in general. I will be putting in a formal complaint when I have a minute this week.
Anywho, back to the good stuff! I don't have time (finals week) to give you all the prices but I will highlight the amazing stuff!


Oxi Clean detergent. 99 after $3 coupon!
Bic razors FREE after $2 coupon!!
Crest toothpaste FREE after $2 coupon!!
Bic Atlantis Pens $.19 after coupon!!!
Coast bar soap FREE after $1 coupon!
Alcon eye gel (clearance) FREE after $3 coupon!
M&M's single serve FREE w/customer appreciation ecoupon!
Betty Crocker Decorating items (clearance and sale) FREE after $3/2 coupon!

So many great deals!!! Sorry I don't have time for specifics today but I will for my next and final event haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment