Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Long time, no see!

Hey kids! Boy has this been a busy summer!!! Lots of good things, lots of emotional and difficult things, and lots of treasure hunting and shopping! I have taken lots of photos but just not gotten around to blogging. Here's a quick summary of some of my hunting adventures! Tomorrow I will try to get up a quick post of my recent shopping victories! I will try to post more often for the rest of the summer, if I can. Thanks for your patience!!!

Treasure Hunting:



















So of course this isn't all that I've found, but it gives you an idea of how bounteous the hunts have been!!!
Brand new remotes, ink cartridges and calling cards! Crazy awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment