Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Tuesday Tale!

Hello friends! The youngin's and I ran down to Payson this morning. I didn't feel like doing it but I am of course glad I got it done! First we hit Walmart:

Colgate toothpaste .94 ea
-.50/1 any Colgate (doubled)= +.06 each!

Heinz Ketchup 20oz $1.88
-.50/1 any Heinz (doubled) = .88

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners 1.97
-.50/1 Reynolds liners (doubled)= .97

The we headed to Smith's, my most favorite store!

I bought the 3 Kellogg's cereals first, using my $1.50/1 coupons that I earned on the Kellogg's website.
The cereals were $2.50 each before coupons.
So I basically paid $3 for them and then I earned a $3 Catalina coupon, which made it like just paying tax for the cereal!! $.23!!!

Then I bought the rest and used the $3 catalina.

Body Fortress Energy Bars .71 ea (clearance)
-$1/1 any Body Fortress product online print= +.29 each!!

Post Sesame Street cereal $1.88
-$1/1 Post Sesame cereal (Kroger coupon booklet I got in the mail)

Kroger Chip Mates Cookies 1.67
-.75/1 any Kroger cookies= .92 

Hillshire Farms deli meat FREE with Friday Freebie ecoupon

Kroger Peanuts 3/$5

Poise Panty Fresheners $1.09 (clearance)
-$1/1 any Poise product= .09

Don't you just love great deals?? But also, don't you just hate when you mess up???

I thought I had gotten the right Orville Ready to Eat popcorn. An ecoupon even came up but I didn't look at it closely enough. It wasn't the right one. :( I will be taking it back with me on my next trip of course! $2.50 matters to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment