Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today's deals and a food review.

  I was going to be meeting some of my family for lunch at Olive Garden today and decided to hit Buy Low while I was waiting for them to arrive. Fabulous deals this week! I was sad that their oranges (.10/lb) were down to the dregs and their $1.59 Western Family Chocolate Chips were sold out (the guy said they will have more in on Saturday or you can ad match them at Walmart.)
 I still did well though and got some great deals.
 M&M's 12.6 oz 2/$5
-$1.50/2 April All You magazine
Don Julio flour tortillas .88 ea
1 lb baby carrots .79
Butter $1.67 ea (Yes, I already have tons of it in my deep freezer but this is an AMAZING price!!! Stock up!!)
Laundry Detergent $1.49
Apple Juice 2/$3
Stove Top stuffing .99 (ad-matched with Fresh Market)
-.50/1 Stove Top= .49
  
Bananas 3lb/$1
Celery 2/$1
Tomatoes 2 lb/$1
Leaf Lettuce 4/$1
Cucumbers 3/$1
Pears .50/lb

 This evening we hit Shopko. I needed to refill prescriptions and knew that I was due for my -$10/$20 loyalty coupon.
Shopko has Diet Coke, Coke, and Sprite for .88 each, if you can find a store that has them in stock. :(
Spanish Fork did not, so I opted for Pepsi products. The diet Pepsi's were $1.25 ea. The other sodas were $1.59 each. None of those are great prices, but with the coupon I had, they ended up being FREE, so it worked out just fine.
My daughter needed new church shoes, so I found these on sale for $12.99. With the shoes and the sodas minus my loyalty coupon, I paid just $10 and change for all of it.
I will be hitting Stokes tomorrow as I will be in the area and will let you know what goodies I find there. I will also try to hit Walmart to ad match my chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment