Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Olive Garden Review

Forgot to include this in the last post. The fam and I ate at Olive Garden for lunch today. I took advantage of the advertised $6.95 deal which includes unlimited salad/or soup and breadsticks plus a half size serving of several delicious entrees.
The salad and breadsticks were lovely as always. My Grilled Chicken Flat bread however, was AMAZING! i was almost sad that i am such a penny pincher. It would have been nice to have a full size sandwich. I highly recommend this meal! And what a great price! Just be careful with drinks. Stick with water or pack your own drink along. (Yes, I have actually done that many times.) They kill you with the beverages. A lemonade for my son was $2.45!

No comments:

Post a Comment