Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today at Buy Low

 I hit Buy Low today to catch a couple of things before the sale ends. I did well but then found out at the check out that I could have done even better. Apparently, if you sign up for their email list at the checkout, they will email you coupons. I look forward to getting them for next week!
The nice guy that helped me with my groceries out to the car had a copy of the ad that begins tomorrow. It turns out that a couple of things I bought today will be a bit cheaper tomorrow. Can't make the trip again but I may ad match them at Walmart.
Here's what we ended up with:
 Milk $1.99 ea
 Mac n' Cheese .37 ea
Krusteaz pancake mix $6.99
Worchestershire $1.39
 Don Julio chips .99 ea
Bell pepper 3/$1
3 pack Romaine Hearts .99
Jonagold apples 2lb/$1
Pears 2lb/$1
Roma tomatoes 2lb/$1
Red Potatoes 3lb/$1
Don Julio tortillas .99 ea
20 lb Brown Rice $9.99



I'll get the new deals posted either tonight or tomorrow morning. You won't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment