Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm still alive!

 So I have been MIA for a long time! Sorry kids! Life has been fraught with medical drama lately! I just had surgery this last Friday on my left knee and will be having another procedure done on my right wrist next Friday! Things are crazy hectic here and I haven't done any shopping in quite some time! 
 I did today get to go to Walmart. My sister was kind enough to cart the kids and I over there. Which inspires me to share a money saving idea!
 So my daughter dropped my cell phone on the cement and it killed the screen. Rather than buying an expensive fancy phone from my T-Mobile dealer, I opted instead for a pre-paid T-Mobile phone at Walmart. They work the same as contract phones are of equal quality. You just need to slide your current sim card in and you're good to go! It is SOOO much cheaper! Especially is you're in the middle of your contract and nowhere near qualifying for a new free phone from your provider. 
 I don't know how well this works with other providers, but for T-Mobile customers, it's a golden opportunity! Yay to be back to a Nokia! My personal favorite brand of cell phone!
 Plus, it came with a prepaid minutes card which I will now auction off on ebay! Bonus!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to know about the phone. I wouldn't have even thought of it. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete