Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Kroger ecoupons!

You've seen me mention all the fabulous Kroger (Smith's) coupons that I get as a reward for shopping there so often. I'm telling you, it's worth it!!! If you stick to the sales and clearance, along with your coupons, Smith's is usually cheaper than nearly every other store, including Wal mart!!
Not only that, you earn gas rewards with every purchase, saving you still more money! I found the gas in the Provo Smith's to be $2.93/gallon yesterday, minus my $.10/gallon discount, made it cheaper even than Sam's Club!!
Ps. Bring your own bags and earn 5 gas rewards each!
To find out what coupons you have already earned, click the Savings tab at the top left of your Kroger.com page. You'll find Hot Extras and Best Customer Bonus coupons, along with all the regular coupons and Friday Freebies.

Here are a few of the ones I found on mine this morning! Not only great savings, but you also get FREEBIES!!!
Add up all the great deals and savings, and I think you'll fall in love with Kroger, just like I have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment