Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Macey's Case lot and clearance

I stopped by Macey's in Spanish Fork after picking up the minions from school. Found some good deals, some happy surprises!
 Lots of great Case Lot deals!! I grabbed just a few of them:
Syrup $5.99
Grape Jelly $1.67 ea
Green Beans 2/$1
Honey $15.99
500 ct Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen $4.99 ea
WF Yogurt 3/$1
 Clearance Goodies!!!
WF Brownie Mix .79 ea (clearance)
Jell-O Pudding and Jello .79 each (clearance)
100 ct Plastic Spoons .99 ea (clearance)
Great Grains Bread 3/$5

With recent medical crisis my family has gone through, I am thinking I should probably try to make the most possible use of my food storage for the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned to see what I come up with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment