Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Park City

The kids and I ran up to Park City with a good girlfriend of mine today. We splurged on lunch at Wendy's and then hit the Tangers' Outlets. I found amazing deals, as usual, at the Old Navy outlet. They always have great clearance items for kids. If you can resonably assume what size they will be next summer, it's a pretty safe bet. We're talking super cute tops and shorts for $3 or less each!
I also found great deals for tops for my hubby and I at the Addidas outlet and American Eagle. 
I just love getting name brand clothing at thrift store prices!!!
Well worth the trip as long as you plan on doing lots of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment